Hello! I am excited to serve as a 7th grade English teacher at Schoo for the 2016-2017 school year. We are piloting a new English curriculum and will have a great time exploring new stories and themes throughout this year.
This is my eighth year at Schoo. This year I serve Schoo in many capacities including 7B team leaders, English liaison, 6th grade lunch duty supervisor, and the Lincoln Education Association representative. I also enjoy sponsoring an after school club where students can play a variety of board games. This helps students learn to socialize and to think logically.
- Doane College - 2006
- Majors: English and Philosophy
- Minors: Biology and Religious Studies
- Doane College - 2010
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Doane College - 2016
- Educational Leadership
Other Professional Experiences:
- 7th Grade Team Leader - 2011-Present
- Lincoln Education Association Faculty Representative - 2011-Present
- English Department Liaison - 2010-Present
- Highly Gifted Mentor - 2007-2008